To choose a good restaurant in a city that is not yours is not easy. In order to make a selection of the best restaurants we can follow the opinions of food critics, or follow the reviews rankings of customers. Today we mix both opinions to create a list of the best restaurants.
Good, nice and cheap restaurants
It’s possible to have a good lunch or dinner in Barcelona under this assumption. Weare talking about locals where to enjoy a great meal at low prices quality and price are not incompatible.
- Can Ravell. It’s a delicatessen shop of gourmet products, and there are a dining room at the back shop where they offer simple dishes of seasonal cuisine.
- Cañete’s Bar.This place to eat tapas at Raval district highly recommended for those newcomers to the city. Central, with traditional tapas and other start-ups such as eggplant with honey make this make this place into a “must”.
- Carrot Café. If you stay at Twentytú don’t lose the opportunity to taste their wonderful sandwiches or their amazing cakes. Many customers affirm it’s a splendid experience, especially when they’ve tasted its famous cheesecake.
The best restaurants in Barcelona offer also fine dining: Barcelona’s gastronomy is in vogue. You must pay a visit to these restaurants if you want to check it out:
- Dos Palillos. Critics and customers agree to define this restaurant like a funny and peculiar gamble. A former Bulli’s chef is the owner of this local that offers good Asiatic fusion cuisine dishes a long bar with an open kitchen.
- Do you want to eat at the chef’s house? This is a unique and original experience where the owners serve the food in their own dining room. If you want to taste their food, that combines Latin and Mediterranean roots, be sure to book at table in advance!