Yeah! We are really looking forward to New Year’s Eve in Barcelona this year because… the best New Year’s dinner is bound to take place at Twentytú! You are all welcome to come and enjoy a great New Year’s party. Are you in?
We are going to have a great New Year’s dinner, and we will welcome 2015 following the Spanish tradition: eating 12 grapes (one for each bell) and toasting with cava. How will we know when the bells are ringing? Easy: Agbar Tower will illuminate with each one! All with the best environment you can imagine: the great views from our chill-out rooftop terrace.
- New Year’s Menu at Twentytú
– Starters: Prawn Salad, Spanish omelette cubes and Serrano ham croquettes
– Main dish: Chicken thigh on sweet mustard sauce
– Dessert: Chocolate cake
And… a fantastic goodie bag, a glass of Cava and grapes to welcome the New Year! All for only 19€!
- And after our party… the night goes on!
All clubs in Barcelona host New Year’s parties of all sorts. You can either look for small parties at clubs or bars, or just go to some of the most popular parties in town.
- Are you into alternative and indie music? Go to Razzmatazz, where you’ll find a special party to welcome 2015 but with the best indie music you can find in Barcelona. And the good thing is that it is only a couple of minutes away from Twentytú!
- Do you prefer regular pop and dance music? Poble Espanyol New Year’s party is the biggest in town: 3 different areas with different styles of music, and the entry includes hot chocolate and breakfast to finish the party with a good taste. If you go from Twentytú, you will have to go by metro until Espanya station, but it is only 7 stops away!
So, have you decided yet? Come to Twentytú to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Barcelona!